Why drink from copper?
Some of the health claims include...
Copper is an antioxidant, helps make Vitamin C bioavailable, protects from the sun's UV rays.
Copper aids in forming red blood cells.
Copper supports and balances thyroid function.
Copper contains anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful in conditions like osteoarthritis.
Copper as a natural antibiotic...water stored in copper bottles for more than 8 hours has negates certain microbials like: E.Coli, S. aureus and Cholera Bacillus among other common waterborne disease-causing agents....Sudha et al (2012)
Copper may aid digestion; decrease inflammation in the GI tract, aids in reducing stomach infections and indigestion.
Perfect to keep on your bedside table.
Made in India
- Made with 100% pure copper
- Holds 33.81-oz.
- Screw-top lid with gasket for leak prevention
- Copper has proven anti-bacterial properties
- Storing water in copper bottle overnight infuses water with a minute amount of copper
- Outside of the bottle is Coated with lacquer to sustain it shine.
- Cleaning is recommended with lemon juice, sea salt, or vinegar rather than soap
- BPA/BPS-Free and reusable.