Details and Definitions
Sold as a set of 3
Each one measures 7x7.5 inches
Ingredients are 70% cellulose 30% cotton.
ABSORBENT: Perfect for wiping up spills. Swedish dishcloths can soak up 15x their weight!
USES: Wet and wring to soften. Clean dishes, wipe down the fridge, windows, countertops, and desk etc. The perfect paper towel replacement.
EASY CLEAN: Simply toss these in the dishwasher or washing machine up to 200 times. Air dry to avoid shrinkage. Say goodbye to stinky sponges!
ECO-FRIENDLY: Sourced from the earth and kindly sent back to the earth via compost.
- Recycled : Product is made of post-consumer material and byproducts that have been recovered or diverted from solid waste, and have been utilized in place of raw or virgin material in manufacturing a product.
- Biodegradable : Capable of being broken down by bacteria or other microorganisms and decay naturally in a way that is not harmful to the environment.
- Compostable : Capable of decomposing or fully degrading in under 12 weeks (90 days) in a compost environment into natural elements without leaving any toxicity in the soil.
- Organic: Product does not contain any growth hormones, unauthorized synthetic pesticides, antibiotics or synthetic ingredients, and has been produced following organic production processes.
- Plastic-free : Product does not contain plastics created from polymerized crude oil.
- Vegan : Product does not contain any animal ingredients or animal-derived ingredients.
- Nontoxic : Product doesn’t pose any risk to humans, animals, or the environment. Examples of chemicals products should be free from include but are not limited to Phthalates, Parabens, Lead acetate, Formaldehyde, Petroleum, and CFCs.
- Reusable : Product is capable of being used again and again. Created with the intention of reducing waste and single-use materials.
- Upcycled : By-products, waste, and other unwanted material are reused to create this product.